Ever wanted to combine the ability of inviting members to Branch and help them block off time on their main calendars? Well now you can! We've added the ability to schedule Google Calendar meetings through Branch. These invites will be pre-filled with an invite link to your Branch.
So, how do you create Branch Calendar invites?
1. Click on the "New Meeting" button located in the navigation bar on the left hand side when logged into Branch:
2. This will open a new tab to a pre-filled Google Calendar invite with your Branch's permanent member invite link.
Note: Be sure to replace the invite link in both the location and description of your invite if you are inviting guests to your Branch instead of members. Read the article on inviting guests to your Branch HQ here: How do I invite guests to our Branch HQ?
3. Here you'll be able to adjust your invite to Branch just like any other Google Calendar invite:
- Invite others through the Guests > Add guests interface
- Adjust the text in the invite description
- Change the time and duration of the event
4. Press save and your Google Calendar invite will be sent with a link to meet in Branch!