Whiteboards in branch allow for a deeper level of collaboration with your teammates. Everyone in the office will be able to see your whiteboard, including guests and members!
By default, you have four whiteboards placed around the office:
- 2 whiteboards by the computers in the top left hand corner of your office
- 1 whiteboard at the top right hand corner of your office
- 1 whiteboard in the meeting room
If you need more whiteboards, you can use Builder Mode to purchase them! Read more: How do I decorate and customize my branch office?
To use whiteboards in branch:
1. Navigate to a whiteboard, then click on the whiteboard to open it up:
2. Use the whiteboard like you would in real life - with writing, drawing, and diagraming!
3. You can save your work and re-load it into your whiteboard later using the icons at the top left-hand corner of your whiteboard. You can exit out of your whiteboard by clicking on the 'X' at the top right-hand corner of your screen.