Along with members, you can invite guests to your branch! This allows you to have one-off meetings with your clients, out-of-organization stakeholders, and anyone else you want to show around the office.
Guests are unlimited and don't count against your team member headcount, so feel free to invite guests to your office whenever you need!
Follow the steps below to invite guests to your branch:
1. First click on the "Invite People" button in the bottom left of the branch screen in the navigation bar:
2. Next you'll be greeted with an invite screen allowing you to select which type of invite link you would like to create:
- Member: Members will count towards your team's head count. Read more about team pricing here: branch.gg/pricing
- Guest: Guests will not count against your team head count, however they will not be able to change their name in branch or invite other members to your branch
3. You can also set an active duration period and maximum amount of uses per link to help carefully control your incoming guest flow.
- Max Number of Uses: choose from 1 use to unlimited uses
- Expire After: set your link to expire anywhere from 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, or never
4. After generating your invite link, you'll be able to see a list of all active invite links denoted by Member or Guest along with your specified parameters.
- You can click on the copy icon next to an active invite link to copy that invite link and paste it to team members or guests
- Admins will have the ability to create new invite links and delete unused or accidental invite links
- Members will have the ability to create invite links but will not be able to delete invites
Now that you're equipped with the ability to invite new guests, you no longer need to create one-off video chats and meeting invites - now you have a one stop shop to conduct all of your virtual meetings in branch!