Use room labels to name meeting rooms and offices to help members and visitors understand how to use the areas around your branch space.
To use room labels:
1. Click on the couch icon at the bottom right-hand corner of your screen when logged into branch to access Builder Mode.
2. In Builder Mode, click on the label icon at the far right of your builder bar.
3. Input your desired label text, then click "Create."
4. Drag the label and click to place the label on your map.
5. Right-click on a label to reposition, edit, or destroy the label.